- Team Power AAU Basketball will hold its TP Thanksgiving All-In-One 2010 Basketball Camp Monday-Wednesday for boys and girls ages 5-15 at Patriots Park. The cost is $85 per child and includes lunch. For information, contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Grovetown High School Baseball Christmas Camp will be held Dec. 20-21 at the school's baseball field. The camp for children in kindergarten through eighth grade costs $30 and will run from 9 a.m. until noon. Registration is available in advance through the school and on the day of the camp starting at 8 a.m. Each participant needs to bring baseball shoes, baseball pants, a glove and a bat. For information, contact coach Mike Jones at (706) 447-2102, ext. 5833, or email@example.com, or go to www.grovetown warriors.org.
Lakeside High School's swim/dive team is selling the inaugural LHS Christmas ornament for $10 each. For information, e-mail the Lakeside High School Splash Club at panthersplash @gmail.com.
- Team Power AAU Basketball is looking for student-athletes ages 9U through 17U for its boys program for the 2011 season. For information, contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or teampower@ augustapower.org.
- The 15-Under and 16-Under AAU Showtime travel basketball teams of Columbia County are looking for players. For information, contact coach Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Georgia RiverCats U-8 travel baseball team will hold tryouts for open roster spots. Those interested must not have turned 8 before May 1, 2010. For information, call Pat Murray at (706) 829-4298 or Sean Collett at (706) 399-5243.
The Fourth Annual Columbia County Junior Golf Championships will be held Saturday and Sunday at Bartram Trail Golf Club. The tournament is free for all boys and girls ages 6-18 residing in Columbia County. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For information or to register, call the club at (706) 210-4681.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.