The Columbia County Health Department will begin holding seasonal flu clinics this week in the county's schools, with other clinics available at the health department.
Cost is $25 for flu shots, $30 for flu mist, with Medicaid, Medicare, cash or checks accepted. Vaccines are for seasonal flu only, not for H1N1.
For information, call (706) 868-3330.
Clinic times and locations are:
- Wednesday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., and Oct. 14, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.: Columbia County Government Center auditorium, 630 Ronald Reagan Drive
- Monday, 3-6 p.m.: Riverside Middle School
- Tuesday, 3-6 p.m.: Columbia Middle School
- Thursday, 3-6 p.m.: Lakeside Middle School
- Oct. 13, 3-6 p.m.: Evans Middle School
- Oct. 15, 3-6 p.m.: Harlem Middle School
- Oct. 19, 3-6 p.m.: Greenbrier Middle School
- Oct. 20, 3-6 p.m.: Grovetown Middle School
- Oct. 22, 3-6 p.m.: Stallings Island Middle School
- Oct. 26, 3-6 p.m.: Augusta Christian Schools
- Oct. 28, 2:30-6 p.m.: Augusta Prep
- Other times: Vaccines also will be available on a walk-in basis at the Columbia County Heath Department's Evans location on Ronald Reagan Drive from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Sept. 25; Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.