- The Evans High School Class of 1999 reunion is scheduled for Oct. 2-3. For information, go to http://ehs1999 reunion.blogspot.com.
- The Harlem High School Class of 1979 30th reunion committee will meet at 6 p.m. June 25 at the office of The Columbia County News-Times in Publix shopping center on Washington Road, Evans. The reunion will be July 18 at Red Oak Manor in Harlem. Provide contact information to Dorothy Shanks at (706) 309-9257, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or join the Harlem High School Class of 1979 group on facebook.com.
- The Evans High School/Lakeside High School Class of 1989 reunion planning committee is seeking class members for a reunion to be held Oct. 16 -17. Go to www.evanslakeside89.com, or e-mail Kim Lovelace McMahon at email@example.com, or Jo Nell Beckum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Hephzibah High School Class of 1979 is planning a 30th reunion. For information, e-mail Cleon Lucas at hephzibahclass email@example.com.
- The Butler High School Class of 1969 is planning its 40th reunion for Aug. 22. Members should go to classmates.com or facebook.com to join. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.