Petersburg Racquet Club summer camp sessions will run Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. until noon, with swimming offered at the end of each workout. Clinics are open to ages 7-18, from beginner to intermediate levels. Pee Wee camps for ages 4-6, will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:15 a.m. until 9 a.m. For information, visit www.prctennis.com or contact Vu Nguyen at (706) 860-9288.
Lakeside High School will hold a swim camp Monday and June 8 at West Lake pool. The camp is open to ages 10-17. Cost is $75 and includes lunch both days. For information, call (706) 364-9811.
The 22nd annual Bulldog Baseball Camp will be held Monday through Friday at Harlem Recreation Field. The camp is open to boys and girls ages 6-15. Cost is $50 and includes instruction in offensive skills, defensive skills, pitching and strategy. For information, contact Benjie Moore at (706) 556-9136 or Jimmie Lewis at (706) 556-6659 or (706) 564-4712.
Pole vault camp
Greenbrier High School will hold the Flying High pole vault camp 6-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday at the GHS track. Cost is $75 and includes a book, T-shirt and classroom instruction. The camp is open to novice and experienced vaulters ages 13 and up. For information, call Scott Hinds at (706) 306-5572 or Kati Smallwood at (706) 650-6043, ext. 5911.
- Greenbrier High School and Stallings Island Middle will hold a summer basketball camp starting Monday and running through Wednesday. The camp is open to boys and girls entering grades 2-5. The Greenbrier coaching staff and varsity players will serve as counselors. Cost is $60, payable at the door Monday morning. Use the entrance nearest the gymnasium. Registration forms can be found on the Greenbrier High School Web site under Athletics, then Basketball. For information, e-mail Dana Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org or Casey Heckathorn at casey. email@example.com.
- Lakeside Middle School will hold Sure Shot Basketball Camp during June and July. Camp for boys entering grades 6-9 will be held 1-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Lakeside Middle. Cost is $80. Another camp for boys entering grades 6-9 will be held 1-4:30 p.m. June 8-12 at Stallings Island Middle. Cost is $80. Camp for boys and girls entering grades 2-5 will be held from 9 a.m. until noon June 1-5, June 8-12 and July 27-31 at Lakeside Middle. Cost is $75.
- The 18th Evans High School Basketball Youth Camp will be held June 8-12 and June 22-26. The camp runs from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day. Cost is $100 per session with lunch or $85 if campers bring lunch. Each camper will receive a T-shirt. For information, call Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or (706) 863-1198.
Riverside Middle School will hold a basketball camp for girls in grades 4-8, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. June 8-12. Cost is $80. Registration forms are available at the school office, or by contacting Stefanie Basinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenbrier High School will hold a fastpitch softball clinic Tuesday through Friday. Cost is $80 per person, $60 for siblings and $60 per player if registering a team of five or more. The camp is open to those entering grades 2-9 and will run from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. each day. For information, e-mail Garrett Black at email@example.com.
- Augusta Prep will hold its seventh annual summer volleyball camp June 8-9 and June 22-26. Middle school sessions for grades 5-8 will run from 9 a.m. until noon each day. High school sessions for grades 9-12 will be held 1-4 p.m. each day. Cost is $50 for the two-day camp and $120 for the five-day camp. For information, contact coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greenbrier High School's volleyball camp will be held Monday through Wednesday at Greenbrier Middle School gym. The camp is open to girls in grades 5-9 and costs $50. For information, contact Debbie Born at email@example.com.
Greenbrier High School Cheerleading Camp will be held 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 17-19. The camp is open for pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Cost is $65 if enrolled by Monday; $75 after. For information, contact Brent Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Evans High School varsity cheerleading team will be hold two camps at the school this summer for girls pre-K through fifth grade. The camps will be held Monday through Friday and July 6-10 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. each day. Cost is $100 for each week and space is unlimited. For information or to register, contact Devin Smith at (706) 863-1198 ext. 4066 or email email@example.com.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.