Allstar Sports will hold a football exposure camp May 23 at Glenn Hills High School for ninth-12th grade players. It costs $30. Call Michael Mckeller at (706) 495-5606 or (706) 833-9242.
Lakeside High plans swim camp June 1 and 8 at West Lake pool for ages 10-17. The $75 cost includes lunch both days. Call (706) 364-9811.
Greenbrier Cheerleading Camp will be June 17-19 at Greenbrier Middle School for kindergarten through eighth grade. Contact Brent Paige at email@example.com.
Registration is under way for Columbia County Recrea-tion Department's summer day camp, May 26 to July 31, except for June 29 to July 3, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Early drop-off starts at 7:30 a.m., and late pickup at 6 p.m. It is for ages 6-12 and will be at Bobby Waters Gymnasium Complex at Patriots Park. It costs $95 a week. Call Robbie Kiser at (706) 868-3458.
- Evans High School will hold youth baseball camp June 1-5 and June 15-19. It costs $100 a session or $175 for both weeks, and runs from 9 a.m. to noon each day. Contact coach Ricky Beale at (706) 863-1198, ext. 4054, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 22nd annual Bulldog Baseball Camp will be June 1-5 at Harlem Recreation Field for boys and girls ages 6-15. The cost of $50 includes instruction in offensive skills, defensive skills, pitching and strategy. Contact Benjie Moore at (706) 556-9136, or Jimmie Lewis at (706) 556-6659 or (706) 564-4712.
Greenbrier High School will hold Flying High pole vault camp from 6-9 p.m. June 1-4 at the school track. The $75 cost includes a book, T-shirt and classroom instruction. The camp is open to novice and experienced vaulters 13 and older. Call Scott Hinds at (706) 306-5572, or Kati Smallwood at (706) 650-6043, ext. 5911.
- Lakeside Middle School will hold Sure Shot Basketball Camp. Camp for boys entering grades 6-9 will be 1-4:30 p.m. June 1-5 at Lakeside Middle. It costs $80. A second camp for boys entering grades 6-9 will be from 1-4:30 p.m. June 8-12 at Riverside Middle. It also costs $80. Camp for boys and girls entering grades 2-5 will be from 9 a.m. until noon June 1-5, June 8-12 and July 27-31 at Lakeside Middle. It costs $75.
- The 18th Evans High School Basketball Youth Camp will be June 8-12 and June 22-26, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. It costs $100 a session with lunch, or $85 if campers bring lunch. Each camper will receive a T-shirt. Call Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or (706) 863-1198.
- Greenbrier High School will hold summer basketball camps. Session I is open to boys and girls in grades 2-5 and will be from 8-11 a.m. June 1-3 at Stallings Island Middle School. It costs $60. Session II is open to boys and girls in grades 6-8 and will be July 27-30 at Greenbrier Middle School. It costs $70. E-mail Dana Bull at email@example.com or Casey Heckathorn at casey.hecka firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be June 15-19 and Aug. 3-7. It costs $160. The camp is open to grades 1-11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon Friday. The camp will be directed by the men's basketball coach at Augusta State University. Call Metress at (706) 667-4765 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.