- The Lady Dogs Softball Clinic will be held July 7-11 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. each day. The clinic is open to ages 6 to rising eighth-graders. Cost is $80 and includes lunch. For information, contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or Jonathan Holley at (706) 284-6687.
- Augusta Prep will hold its Middle School Baseball Camp June 23-27, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. The camp is open to boys and girls in grades 5-8. Cost is $160 for the week or $40 per day. Participants are asked to bring equipment and a sack lunch and drink to the Augusta Prep baseball field. For information, contact coach Myran Hunt at (803) 593-4322 or myran.hunt @augustaprep.org.
- The Todd Greene Summer Baseball Camp will be held June 23-26 in Augusta. The camp is for players ages 9-14 and costs $300. For information or to register, call (404) 661-3323, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.todd greenebaseball.com.
- Evans High School will hold its basketball camp June 23-27. The camps run from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day and are open to ages 6-14. Cost is $100. For information, call Kevin Kenny at (706) 863-1198 or (706) 951-3686.
- Sure Shot Basketball Camp will offer different summer sessions to two different age groups. Boys grades 6-9 can register July 28 to Aug. 1 (Greenbrier Middle). Each camp runs 1-4:30 p.m. each day. Registration costs $80. Boys and girls grades 2-5 can register for any of the dates. Cost is $75 and each camp is held at Lakeside Middle School from 9 a.m. until noon each day. For information, call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
- Greenbrier High School is hosting a girls youth basketball camp July 14-18. Cost is $70 ($60 for siblings). Girls K-4 and will attend from 8 until 10:30 a.m. each day and girls grades 5-8 will attend from 12:30 until 3 p.m. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.greenbrierathletics .net. For more information, contact Dana Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Augusta Junior Rowing team will hold two beginner rowing camps for ages 12-18. No experience is needed and all fitness levels are welcome, but campers must be able to swim. The camp will be held at The Boathouse, 101 Riverfront Drive, Augusta. Cost for each session is $85. Session I will run Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon each day. Session II will run July 7-11 from 8 a.m. until noon each day. For information, call (706) 860-5027 or visit www. augustarowingclub.org and click on Youth/High School Programs.
- The Family YMCA 2008 Golf Camps second session will be held at Bartram Trail Golf Course July 21-24. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $149. Also, two-day mini-camps will be held at Wedges and Woods Driving Range June 23-24, July 7-8, and July 14-15. Hours are 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $49. For information, call Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752.
- Augusta Prep's sixth annual summer volleyball camp will be held June 23-27. There are two sessions: middle school from 9 a.m. until noon (grades 5-8) and high school from 1-4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $120. For information, call coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or e-mail prepvolley email@example.com.
- The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club will be hosting clinics on Sunday afternoons at Augusta Prep for girls grades 5 through 12. The clinics will run until Aug. 3. The cost is $85 ($80 for those registered before June 1). To download registration forms, go to www.csraheat.com. For information, call Lance Abbott at (706) 860-8539 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.