- Augusta Prep will hold its Middle School Baseball Camp June 23-27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. The camp is open to boys and girls in grades 5-8. Cost is $160 for the week or $40 per day. Participants are asked to take equipment and a sack lunch and drink to the Augusta Prep baseball field. For information, contact coach Myran Hunt at (803) 593-4322 or email@example.com.
- The Todd Greene Summer Baseball Camp will be June 23-26 in Augusta. The camp is for players ages 9-14 and cost is $300. For information or to register, call (404) 661-3323, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.toddgreenebaseball.com.
- Evans High School will hold its basketball camp June 23-27. The camps run from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day and are open to ages 6-14. Cost is $100. For information, call Kevin Kenny at (706) 863-1198 or (706) 951-3686.
- Sure Shot Basketball Camp will offer different summer sessions to two different age groups. Boys grades 6-9 can register July 28 to Aug. 1 (Greenbrier Middle). Each camp runs 1-4:30 p.m. each day. Registration costs $80. Boys and girls grades 2-5 can register for any of the dates. Cost is $75 and each camp is held at Lakeside Middle School from 9 a.m. until noon each day. For information, call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
- Greenbrier High School is hosting a girls youth basketball camp July 14-18. Cost is $70 ($60 for siblings). Girls K-4 and will attend from 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. each day and girls grades 5-8 will attend from 12:30 p.m. until 3 p.m. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.greenbrierathletics.net. For more information, contact Dana Bull at email@example.com.
- The Family YMCA 2008 Golf Camps second session will be held at Bartram Trail Golf Course July 21-24. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $149. Also, two-day mini-camps will be held at Wedges and Woods Driving Range June 23-24, July 7-8, and July 14-15. Hours are 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $49. For information, call Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752.
- Augusta Prep's sixth annual summer volleyball camp will be held June 23-27. There are two sessions: middle school from 9 a.m. until noon (grades 5-8) and high school 1-4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $120. For information, call coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club will be hosting clinics on Sunday afternoons at Augusta Prep for girls grades 5 through 12. The clinics will run until Aug. 3. The cost is $85. To download registration forms, go to www.csraheat.com. For information, call Lance Abbott at (706) 860-8539 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Lady Dogs Softball Clinic will be held July 7-11 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. each day. The clinic is open to ages 6 to rising eighth-graders. Cost is $80 and includes lunch. For information, contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or Jonathan Holley at (706) 284-6687.
The Greenbrier High cheerleaders will hold their annual Cheer Camp for cheerleaders pre-K through eighth grade at Greenbrier High School from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday-Friday. Campers will also be invited to cheer at a varsity home football game on Sept. 5. Cost for camp is $75. To register, contact coach Brent Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 650-6040, ext 343.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.