- Augusta Prep will hold Middle School Baseball Camp from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 23-27 for boys and girls in grades 5-8. Cost is $160 for the week or $40 per day. Participants are asked to bring equipment and a sack lunch and drink to the Augusta Prep baseball field. For more information, contact coach Myran Hunt at (803) 593-4322 or myran.hunt@ augustaprep.org.
- Harlem High School will hold baseball camp from 9 a.m. until noon June 2-6 for ages 6-14. Cost is $50 per person. Please contact coach Jimmie Lewis at (706) 556-6659 or Benjie Moore at (706) 556-9136.
-Augusta Christian will hold Lions Football Camp from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. June 2-5. Registration is open to grades 1-8. Cost is $85 before May 15, $90 after. For more information, please call (706) 863-2905, ext. 142.
- The Family YMCA 2008 Golf Camps include two four-day camps at Bartram Trail Golf Course on June 16-19 and July 21-24. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $149. Also, two-day mini-camps will be held at Wedges and Woods Driving Range June 9-10, June 23-24, July 7-8 and July 14-15. Hours 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $49. For information, call Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752.
- Sure Shot Basketball Camp will offer three summer sessions for two age groups.
Boys grades 6-9 can register for June 2-6 (Lakeside Middle), June 9-13 (Riverside Middle) or July 28-Aug. 1 (Greenbrier Middle). Each camp runs 1-4:30 p.m. each day. Registration costs $80.
Boys and girls grades 2-5 can register for any session. Cost is $75 and each camp is held at Lakeside Middle School from 9 a.m. until noon each day. For information, call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
- Augusta Preparatory Day School will hold basketball camp June 9-13. Registration costs $100. Girls camp will run 9 a.m. to noon. Boys camp will run 1-4 p.m. The camp is open to grades 5-9. For information, call (706) 863-6858, ext. 379. Registration forms are available at augustaprep.org under the academics tab.
- Augusta Christian School basketball camp: Rising fourth- and fifth-grade boys and fifth- and sixth-grade girls may register for camps held May 26, 27, 29 and 30 from 9 a.m. until noon. Rising 6-8 grade boys (same dates) from 1-4 p.m. A camp for girls grades 7-9 will be held at the school June 9-12. Cost is $100, with a $25 deposit required to reserve a spot. The camp will run 1-4 p.m. each day. For information, call Keith Walton at (706) 863-2905.
- Evans High School will hold basketball camp from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. June 2-6 and June 23-27 for ages 6-14. Cost is $100. For more information, contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 863-1198 or (706) 951-3686.
- Augusta Prep will hold a Lower School Basketball Camp from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. June 16-20 for boys and girls in grades 1-4. Cost is $160 for the week or $40 per day. Camp will be at Boardman Athletic Center at Augusta Prep. Participants are asked to wear non-scuff shoes and bring a sack lunch and drink. For more information, contact coach Myran Hunt at (803) 593-4322 or email@example.com.
- Augusta Christian School will hold softball camp June 16-20. The week will include two days of pitcher/catcher (only) camp and three days of all-skills camp. For more information, call coach Craig Kupitz at (706) 726-3583.
- Greenbrier High School will hold fastpitch softball camp from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. June 3-6. Cost is $80, $60 for siblings. Registration is open to girls grades 2-8. For more information, please call (706) 564-9653 or (706) 650-6040, ext. 4150. A registration form is available by visiting www. greenbrierathletics.net.
- Augusta Prep's sixth annual summer volleyball camps will be June 5-6 and June 23-27. There are two sessions per camp: middle school from 9 a.m. until noon (grades 5-8) and high school 1-4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $50 for the two-day camp, $120 for the five-day camp. For information, call coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The eighth annual GHS Volleyball Camp will be held 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. June 10-13 at Greenbrier High School for girls in grades 5-9. Cost is $75, and includes a T-shirt and other prizes. Brochures are located at Greenbrier High and on the school Web site. For information, call Debbie Born at (706) 650-4152, ext. 220.
- The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club will host clinics on Sunday afternoons from June 8 until Aug. 3 at Augusta Prep for girls grades 5 through 12. The cost is $85 ($80 for those registered before June 1). To download registration forms, go to www.csraheat.com. For information, contact Lance Abbott at (706) 860-8539 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Greenbrier High cheerleaders will host their annual Cheer Camp for cheerleaders, pre-K through 8th grade from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. June 18-20 at Greenbrier High School. Campers will also be invited to cheer at the Sept. 5 varsity home football game. Cost is $60 before June 1, $75 after June 1. To register, contact coach Brent Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 650-6040, ext 343.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.