- The Harlem High School class of 1997 is planning a 10-year reunion. Addresses of class members are being sought. Send information to Tamara Coffield Espinosa at email@example.com, or Jimi Slagle Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lakeside High School class of 1997 will hold its 10th reunion Aug. 10-11. For information, go to www.lakeside97.com or call Sean Frantom at (706) 825-0898.
- Those interested in a 10th reunion of the Greenbrier High School class of 1997, the school's first graduating class, are asked to contact Jennifer Bible Craig at (706) 726-4920 or e-mail fairytaleadventures@ comcast.net.
- The Harlem High School Class of 1977 is planning a 30-year reunion. Addresses of class members are being sought. For information, call Dean Beasley at (706) 860-9231, or send names and addresses to HHS1977@comcast.net.
- Jefferson High School in Bath, S.C., will hold its 50th reunion July 1-5. The planning committee meets at 7 p.m. each fourth Thursday at Old Storm Branch Baptist Church. For information, call (803) 827-1656.
- Evans High School's class of 1987 is planning a 20-year reunion for Aug. 17-18. Addresses of class members are being sought. For information, call Jennifer Sprague Crow at (706) 394-3731, e-mail email@example.com or go to evanshigh1987.com.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.