- The Harlem High School class of 1957 will hold its 50th reunion at 5 p.m. Saturday at the Woodmen of the World building in Harlem. Dinner costs $15, and reservations must be made by calling Rose Marie McNeill at (706) 595-2533. Those who would like to attend after dinner should arrive about 7:30 p.m.
- The Academy of Richmond County class of 1957 will hold its 50th reunion June 8-9. Call Linda Williams Beazley, (706) 736-8661, or Bill Force, (706) 733-3815.
- Those interested in Greenbrier High School class of 1987's 10th reunion are asked to contact Jennifer Bible Craig at (706) 726-4920 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Harlem High School Class of 1977 is planning a 30-year reunion. Addresses of class members are being sought. Call Dean Beasley at (706) 860-9231, or send names and addresses to HHS1977@comcast.net.
- Evans High School's class of 1987 will have a 20-year reunion Aug. 17-18. Addresses of class members are being sought. Call Jennifer Sprague Crow at (706) 394-3731, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Academy of Richmond County class of 1967 will hold its 40th reunion Nov. 7. Class members are being sought. Call Cheryl Wilson at (706) 868-1663, or e-mail email@example.com.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.