The Columbia County News-Times received numerous nominations for our annual Christmas on Display feature. Though time and available space would not allow for all nominations to be featured, the following are light displays that Columbia County residents endorsed as worthy of inclusion in a tour of Christmas lights:
- 121 Cyndee Circle, in Martinez. From Columbia Road, turn right on West Lynne Drive, which becomes Cyndee Circle.
- 4127, 4128, and 4130 Allison Road in Martinez. From Columbia Road, take Thomas Drive to Allison Road.
- Holley's Florist, 450 W. Milledgeville Road, in downtown Harlem
- 343 Gardenia Drive in Evans. From Hardy McManus Road, take Hardy Pointe Drive to Sussex Drive and turn on Gardenia Drive.
- 281 Fairfax Street in Martinez. From Flowing Wells Road, turn left on Old Trail Road, then right on Fairfax Street.
- 789 Rocky Branch Lane in Evans. Take Washington Road west from Belair Road and turn right on Rocky Branch Lane.
- 1151 Jackson Way in Grovetown. From Grovetown, go east on Wrightsboro Road, turn right on Kingston Road, then right on Jackson Way.
- Several homes on McCormick Road off Old Evans and Old Petersburg roads in Martinez.
- Several homes on Flintrock Way off Flowing Wells Road in Martinez.
To find more homes with great Christmas light displays, use the Augusta Chronicle's Christmas display tool at http://www.augustachronicle.com/lights/.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.