The following classes will be offered by the Senior Citizens Council for October:
- Warm-up/resistance exercises and low impact dance aerobics - 9 to 10 a.m. Mondays through Fridays.
- Tai Chi - 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Mondays.
- Spanish classes - 3:30 p.m., 4:20 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. Mondays.
- Painting for fun - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Warm-up, stretch and therabands exercise classes - 11 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Line dancing classes - 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Senior bowling league (Masters Lanes) 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.
- Bridge - 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Pool/billards - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays.
- Pinochle - 1:30 to 4 p.m. Thursdays.
The Columbia County News-Times ©2013. All Rights Reserved.