• Sports Academy South, Inc. Sports & Education Summer Day Camp has sessions for ages 5 to 15. Cost is $110 per week; $100 for second sibling and $90 for a third sibling. Registration is $45 per sibling if not a member. July dates are Monday to July 11, July 14 to July 18, July 21 to July 25, July 28 to August 1 and then finishes on August 4 to August 5. Call (706) 860-7691.
• ReceiverTech Camp, led by Scott Collie, will be at Augusta Christian on July 10 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for those in seventh to 12th-grade. The cost is $155. To register, go to www.receivertech.com.
• Augusta Prep’s 6th Annual Summer Football Camp (Cavalier Camp) for rising first through fifth-graders and Cavalier Pride Camp for rising sixth through-12th graders is July 7 through July 9 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $165 by electronic check or $169 by credit card. For both camps, contact Harry Bacheller at email@example.com or at (770) 772-6028.
• Augusta Prep’s 12th annual summer volleyball camp is from July 14 to July 17. There are two sessions per camp, Middle school is from 9 a.m. to noon (grades 5-8), and high school from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $130 Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
Tennis Play Days
The CSRA Professional Tennis Association has Grand Slam Play Days for tennis players 10 years old and younger. There will be four events corresponding with the professional events. Cost is $15 with online registration. Call Petersburg Racquet Club at (706) 860-9288 or go to www.prctennis.com.
The Evans Knights Pop Warner football team will have sign-ups at Academy Sports on July 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Players ages 5 to 15 should sign up early to secure a spot for football and cheerleading. The 2014 season starts August 1. Go to evanspopwarner.com or call Joe Driscoll at (706) 825-4594.
• The 9U Augusta Braves travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team-oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2005 and April 30, 2006. Contact Chris Halliday at (706) 691-6954.
• The 10U Augusta Braves travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2004 and April 30, 2005. Call Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
• The 11U Augusta River Bandits travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2003 and April 30, 2004. Call Daniel Dykstra at (678) 358-8645.
The 11U Augusta River Bandits Travel Baseball Team is seeking outstanding players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Our coaches are looking for experienced, team oriented ball players and families with a strong work ethic and love for the game. Players must be born between May 1, 2003 and April 30, 2004. Please contact Daniel Dykstra at 678-358-8645 to schedule a tryout. • CSRA Force fastpitch travel softball is having tryouts for all teams on July 19 and July 20 for the 2014 and 2015 season. Call Dusty Kay about 10U tryouts at (706) 401-5465; call Wayne Wilson about 12U at (706) 564-5357 and call Kathy Guin for 14U and David Fernandes for 16U at(706) 832-2220.