Register for fall soccer at the Family Y until June 29. Call 706-922-9597.
• Sports Academy South, Inc. Sports & Education Summer Day Camp will have 11 sessions for ages 5 to 15. Cost is $110 per week; $100 for second sibling and $90 for a third sibling. Registration is $45 per sibling if not a member. June sessions are: June 23 to June 27. Call (706) 860-7691.
• The 23rd annual Evans High basketball camp is June 23-27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $100 with lunch provided and early drop-off and late pick-up free of charge. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Augusta Prep’s 12th annual summer volleyball camps are from June 16-19 and July 14-17. There are two sessions per camp, Middle school is from 9 a.m. to noon (grades 5-8), and high school from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $130 Contact coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145or at email@example.com or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier
• The Greenbrier High School softball camp for first- through eighth-grade girls is June 18 through June 20 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and $65 for additional siblings. Call (706) 650-6040 x150 or (706) 564-9653.
• ReceiverTech Camp, led by Scott Collie, will be at Augusta Christian on July 10 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for those in seventh to 12th-grade. The cost is $1v55. To register, go to www.receivertech.com.
• Boys and girls ages 5 to 14 who are interested in learning how to play lacrosse can go to Patriots Park each Sunday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Free practices focus on basic skills. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Tennis Play Days
The CSRA Professional Tennis Association has Grand Slam Play Days for tennis players 10 years old and younger. There will be four events corresponding with the professional events. Cost is $15 with online registration. Call Petersburg Racquet Club at (706) 860-9288 or go to www.prctennis.com.
The Evans Knights Pop Warner football team will have sign-ups at Academy Sports on July 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Players ages 5 to 15 should sign up early to secure a spot for football and cheerleading. The 2014 season starts Aug.1. Go to evanspopwarner.com or call Joe Driscoll at (706) 825-4594.