• ReceiverTech Camp, led by Scott Collie, will be at Augusta Christian on May 31 and July 10 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for those in seventh to 12th-grade. The cost is $155. To register, go to www.receivertech.com.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is June 2 to June 6 for those entering second to seventh grade at Lakeside Middle School from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. Contact Tom Weidenaar at (706) 631-6634 or Dave Pitock at (706) 627-0425.
• The Greenbrier High School basketball camp is June 2 through June 4 from 8 a.m. to noon at Stallings Island Middle School for rising fourth- to ninth-graders. Cost is $75 and includes T-shirt and last-day pizza party.
• Sports Academy South, Inc. Sports & Education Summer Day Camp will have 11 sessions beginning on May 26 for ages 5 to 15. Cost is $110 per week; $100 for second sibling and $90 for a third sibling. Registration is $45 per sibling if not a member. Camp begins Tuesday to May 30. June sessions are: June 2 to June 6; June 9 to June 13; June 23 to June 27. Call (706) 860-7691.
• The 5th Annual Summer Baseball Camp at Grovetown High School is June 9 to June 11 from 9 a.m. until noon for those in kindergarten through eighth-grade. Cost is $60 and $30 per each additional sibling. Call (706) 447-2102 or go to www.edline.net/pages/Grovetown_High.
• The 23rd Annual Evans High basketball camp is is June 9 to June 13 and June 23 to June 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $100 with lunch provided and early drop off and late pick up free of charge. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or email@example.com.
• The Harlem High School softball camp is June 9 to June 13 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Patriots Park. Brochures are available on the Harlem High School softball website. Cost is $80. Make checks payable to Harlem Summer Softball. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026.
• Augusta Prep’s 12th annual summer volleyball camps are from June 16 to June 19 and July 14 to July 17. There are two sessions per camp, Middle school is from 9 a.m. to noon (grades 5-8), and high school from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $130 Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier
• The Greenbrier High School softball camp for first- through eighth-grade girls is June 18 through June 20 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and $65 for additional siblings. Call (706) 650-6040 x150 or (706) 564-9653.
• Boys and girls ages 5-to-14 who are interested in learning how to play lacrosse can go to Patriots Park each Sunday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Free practices focus on basic skills with light scrimmages thrown in. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Tennis Play Days
The CSRA Professional Tennis Association has Grand Slam Play Days for tennis players 10 years old and younger. There will be four events corresponding with the professional events. Cost is $15 with online registration. Call Petersburg Racquet Club at (706) 860-9288 or go to www.prctennis.com.
The Evans Knights Pop Warner football team will have sign-ups at Academy Sports on July 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Players ages 5 to 15 should sign up early to secure a spot for football and cheerleading. The 2013 season starts August 1. Go to evanspopwarner.com or call Joe Driscoll at (706) 825-4594.
• The 9U Augusta Braves travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team-oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2005 and April 30, 2006. Contact Chris Halliday at (706) 691-6954 and/or Daniel Dykstra at (678) 358-8645.
• The 10U Augusta Braves travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2004 and April 30, 2005. Call Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
• The 11U Augusta River Bandits travel baseball team is seeking experienced, team oriented players for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Players must be born between May 1, 2003 and April 30, 2004. Call Daniel Dykstra at (678) 358-8645.