• Registration for Family Y youth soccer for 5- to 12-year olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 12 to Oct. 19. Cost is $55 for members, $75 for non-members and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7.
• Registration for the Family Y soccer school for 3- and 4-year olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 19 to Oct. 12 on Monday and Thursdays or Tuesdays and Fridays. Cost is $40 for members, $60 for non-members and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7. Parent participation is mandatory.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, email@example.com or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
• The Grovetown High School baseball summer camp is June 24 to June 26 from 9 a.m. to noon for kindergarteners through seventh-graders. Cost is $60, $30 for each additional sibling, and team rates are available. Call Mike Jones at (706) 447-2102, ext. 5833.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp for boys in second- through eighth-grade is June 24 and June 25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $50. Late registration on June 24 is 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and to fill open slots only. Call David Barnes at (706) 650-6040 ext. 4151
• The Belvedere Baseball Camp is June 25 to June 27 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Belvedere Dixie Youth Baseball Park located off of Highway 25 on Rita Avenue in Belvedere, S.C. Cost is $60 with a $10 late sign-up fee after June 15. Each camper will receive daily prizes and a camp T-shirt. Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pick up (12:30 p.m.) is available upon request. Contact coach Michael Brock at (803) 634-9506 or brock409.MB@gmail.com or coach Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Riverside Middle School 5K camp is July 8 to July 12 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com.
• The Riverside Middle School football camp is July 22 to July 26 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Brett Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Augusta Diving Club trains students ages 8 to 18, who are interested in springboard diving. The ADC had six divers finish in the top 25 at the 2013 Georgia High School Association State Championships. For questions and interest, contact coach Jim Tingen at email@example.com, call (706) 726-6805 or go to www.AugustaDivingClub.com.
• The 17-year-old AAU Showtime basketball team is looking for players. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544 or (757) 303-4397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSRA Force Fastpitch softball needs 14-16 year old girls for its 16U 2013 roster. Call Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.