The Columbia County Community Connections Golf Tournament is Saturday at the Bartram Trail Golf Club with lunch at noon and tee off at 1:30 p.m. Cost is $60. Sign up at www.connectcolumbia.golfreg.com or call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609 or (706) 829-0660.
• Pop Warner football registration for all associations for the 2013 season will be at Dick’s Sporting Goods at the Augusta Mall, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Sign-ups at any time by going to www.eastgapopwarner.com.
• Registration for Family Y youth soccer for 5- to 12-year-olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 12 to Oct. 19. Cost is $55 for members, $75 for nonmembers and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7.
• Registration for the Family Y soccer school for 3- and 4-year-olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 19 to Oct. 12 on Monday and Thursdays or Tuesdays and Fridays. Cost is $40 for members, $60 for nonmembers and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7. Parent participation is mandatory.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is Mon-
day and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first- through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Registration forms are available on the Greenbrier High School Web site. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The Riverside Middle School speed, strength and agility camp is Monday to June 21 and open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 each. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com or Brett Cooper at (706) 868-3714 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Evans High School baseball camp is Monday to June 20 from 9 a.m. to noon for ages 5 to 14. The cost is $100 per person. Contact Ricky Beale at email@example.com.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are Monday to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
• The Grovetown High School baseball summer camp is June 24 to June 26 from 9 a.m. to noon for kindergartners through seventh-graders. Cost is $60, $30 for each additional sibling, and team rates are available. Call Mike Jones at (706) 447-2102, ext. 5833.
• The Evans High School cheerleading camp is Monday to June 21 and July 8 to July 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 5 to 12. Cost is $100. Contact Adell Poss at (706) 863-1198 or email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp for boys in second- through eighth-grade is June 24 and June 25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $50, $25 for additional siblings and team rates are available. Late registration is 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. June 24and to fill open slots only. Call David Barnes at (706) 650-6040 ext. 4151
• The Belvedere Baseball Camp is 8 a.m. to noon June 25 to June 27 at the Belvedere Dixie Youth Baseball Park located off of Highway 25 on Rita Avenue in Belvedere, S.C. Cost is $60 with a $10 late sign-up fee after June 15. Each camper will receive daily prizes and a camp T-shirt. Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pick up (12:30 p.m.) is available upon request. Contact coach Michael Brock at (803) 634-9506 or brock409.MB@gmail.com or coach Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Riverside Middle School 5K camp is July 8 to July 12 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com.
• The Riverside Middle School football camp is July 22 to July 26 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Brett Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.