The Columbia County Community Connections Golf Tournament is Saturday, June 15 at the Bartram Trail Golf Club, with lunch at noon and tee off at 1:30 p.m. Cost is $60. Sign up at www.connectcolumbia.golfreg.com or call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609 or (706) 829-0660.
• Pop Warner football registration for all associations for the 2013 season will be at Dick’s Sporting Goods at the Augusta Mall on Saturday, June 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sign-ups can be done at any time by going to www.eastgapopwarner.com
• Registration for Family Y youth soccer for 5- to 12-year olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 12 to Oct. 19. Cost is $55 for members, $75 for nonmembers, and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7.
• Registration for the Family Y soccer school for 3- and 4-year olds lasts until July 7 at Wesley United Methodist Church. The season is Aug. 19 to Oct. 12 on Monday and Thursdays or Tuesdays and Fridays. Cost is $40 for members, $60 for nonmembers, and there is a $15 late fee for registrants after July 7. Parent participation is mandatory.
The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club has clinics on Sunday afternoons at Augusta Prep for third grade through high school girls. The eight clinics run from 4 to 6 p.m. from June 9 to July 28 and cost is $130. Players are grouped with players of similar age and skill levels. Registration is online at: http://csraheat.com/csra-heat-summer-clinics/.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is Monday to Friday, June 10-14, at Lakeside Middle School for rising second- to fifth-grade students from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. The camp for rising sixth- to ninth-grade boys is Monday to Friday, June 10-14, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Lakeside Middle and costs $85. Call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is Monday to Friday, June 10-14, and June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or email@example.com.
• The Mike Leverett Softball Camp is Monday to Friday, June 10-14, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The camp is open for rising second through eighth graders and costs $80. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy camp is Monday to Thursday, June 10-13, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Friday, June 14, from 9 a.m. to noon at Georgia Regents University. The co-ed camp is open for first through 11th graders and costs $160. Contact Dip Metress at (706) 667-4765 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp for grades one through seven is Monday to Friday, June 10-14, from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. Email Stefanie.email@example.com. The camp costs $75.
• The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is June 17 to June 18 from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first- through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Registration forms are available on the Greenbrier High School Web site. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The Riverside Middle School speed, strength and agility camp is June 17 to June 21 and open to rising fourth- through eighth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Brett Cooper at (706) 868-3714 or email@example.com.
• The Evans High School baseball camp is June 17 to June 20 from 9 a.m. to noon for ages 5 to 14. The cost is $100 per person. Contact Ricky Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are June 17 to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, email@example.com or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
• The Evans High School cheerleading camp is June 17 to June 21 and July 8 to July 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 5 to 12. Cost is $100. Contact Adell Poss at (706) 863-1198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp is June 24 and June 25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call David Barnes at (706) 831-6596.
• The Riverside Middle School 5K camp is July 8 to July 12. It’s open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com.
• The Riverside Middle School football camp is July 22 to July 26 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Brett Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.