Baseball’s Georgia Underclassman Top 100 Showcase will be at Westside High School on Monday, June 3, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for rising high school sophomores to seniors. The regional event attracts more than 100 college and pro scouts to evaluate players. One hundred seniors and 60 juniors and sophomores will be chosen to participate in a final event in Atlanta in late June. For more information or to register, go to www.georgiadugoutclub.com.
The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club has clinics on Sunday afternoons at Augusta Prep for third grade through high school girls. The eight clinics run from 4 to 6 p.m. from June 9 to July 28 and costs $130. Players are grouped by age and skill levels. Register online at: http://csraheat.com/csra-heat-summer-clinics/.
• The Riverside Middle School track and field camp is Monday, June 3 to Friday, June 7, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and open to rising fourth- through eighth- graders. Cost is $75. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855, or firstname.lastname@example.org or Barbara Petty at (706) 868-3714 or email@example.com.
• Register for the third Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from Monday, June 3, to Friday, June 7, from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is Monday, June 3 to Friday, June 7 and June 10 to June 14 at Lakeside Middle School for rising second- to fifth-grade students from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. The camp for rising sixth to ninth-grade boys is June 10 to June 14 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Lakeside Middle School and costs $85. Call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
• The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic is Tuesday, June 4 to Friday, June 7 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the high school for first- through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $75, $65 for siblings and team rates are available. The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is June 17 to June 18 from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Registration forms are available on the Greenbrier High School website. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The Harlem Lady Dogs basketball camp is Wednesday, June 5 to Friday, June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon for second- to eighth-graders. Cost is $50 due on or before June 3. Contact Coach Sweat at (706) 691-1003 or Anthony.email@example.com.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 10 to June 14 and June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Mike Leverett Softball Camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. open for rising second through eighth graders and costs $80. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy’s camp is June 10 to June 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon at Georgia Regents University. The co-ed camp is open for first through 11th graders and costs $160. Contact Dip Metress at (706) 667-4765 or at email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp for grades one through seven isJune 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. E-mail Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
and costs $75.
• The Riverside Middle School speed, strength and agility camp is June 17 to June 21 and open to rising fourth- through eighth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com or Brett Cooper at (706) 868-3714 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Evans High School baseball camp is June 17 to June 20 from 9 a.m. to noon for ages 5 to 14. The cost is $100 per person. Contact Ricky Beale at email@example.com.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are June 17 to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
• The Evans High School cheerleading camp is June 17 to June 21 and July 8 to July 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 5 to 12. Cost is $100. Contact Adell Poss at (706) 863-1198 or email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp is June 24-25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact Chris Wilkins at (706) 840-1900.
• The Belvedere Baseball Camp is June 25 to June 27 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Belvedere Dixie Youth Baseball Park located off of Highway 25 on Rita Avenue in Belvedere, S.C. Cost is $60 with a $10 late sign-up fee after June 15. Each camper will receive daily prizes and a camp T-shirt. Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pick up (12:30 p.m.) is available upon request. Contact coach Michael Brock at (803) 634-9506 or brock409.MB@gmail.com or coach Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Riverside Middle School 5K camp is July 8 to July 12 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Tony Walsh at (706) 868-3714 ext. 5855 or email@example.com.
• The Riverside Middle School football camp is July 22 to July 26 open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per athlete. Contact Brett Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pop Warner football registration for the 2013 season is ongoing. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com and find your team to register.