Baseball’s Georgia Underclassman Top 100 Showcase will be at Westside High School on June 3 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for rising high school sophomores to seniors. The regional event attracts over 100 college and pro scouts to evaluate players. One hundred seniors and 60 juniors and sophomores will be chosen to participate in a final event in Atlanta in late June. For more information or to register for this event visit www.georgiadugoutclub.com.
The CSRA Heat Volleyball Club has clinics on Sunday afternoons at Augusta Prep for third grade through high school girls. The eight clinics run from 4 to 6 p.m. from June 9 to July 28 and cost is $130. Players are grouped with players of similar age and skill levels. Registration is online at: http://csraheat.com/csra-heat-summer-clinics/.
• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp is Tuesday to Thursday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for grades four through nine and costs $75. For grades one through seven, the camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. E-mail Stefanie.email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier High School Youth Boys Basketball Camp is Wednesday through Friday from 8 a.m. to noon for rising fourth through eighth graders. Participants receive a neon Wolfpack T-Shirt and basketball. Contact Coach Heckathorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Greenbrier boys basketball homepage.
Atlanta Falcon linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play host for the first East Georgia Pop Warner football camp, June 1 and June 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grovetown High School. Cost is $40 for online registration and $50 for walk-up registration. Register as soon as possible as there are only 100 spots for this camp. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com.
• Register for the third Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from June 3 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at email@example.com.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is June 3 to June 7 and June 10 to June 14 at Lakeside Middle School for rising second to fifth-grade students from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. The camp for rising sixth to ninth-grade boys is June 10 to June 14 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Lakeside Middle School and costs $85. Call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
• The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic is June 4 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the high school for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $75, $65 for siblings and team rates are available. The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is June 17 to June 18 from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Registration forms are available on the Greenbrier High School website. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 10 to June 14 and June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Mike Leverett Softball Camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. open for rising second through eighth graders and costs $80. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy’s camp is June 10 to June 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon at Georgia Regents University. The co-ed camp is open for first through 11th graders and costs $160. Contact Dip Metress at (706) 667-4765 or at email@example.com.
• The Evans High School baseball camp is June 17 to June 20 from 9 a.m. to noon for ages 5 to 14. The cost is $100 per person. Contact Ricky Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are June 17 to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, email@example.com or go to www.