• The Lakeside Panther Pride Golf Tournament is May 31 at Jones Creek Golf Club beginning at 1 p.m. with a cost of $400 per team. Registration must be completed by May 24. Contact Scott Patterson at (706) 830-0580 or at email@example.com.
• The Helping Children Succeed Golf Tournament is June 15. Call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609 for information or to register a team.
• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp is Tuesday to May 30 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for grades four through nine and costs $75. For grades one through seven, the camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. E-mail Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greenbrier High School Youth Boys Basketball Camp is May 29 through May 31 from 8 a.m. to noon for rising fourth through eighth graders. Participants receive a neon Wolfpack T-Shirt and basketball. Contact Coach Heckathorn at email@example.com or go to the Greenbrier boys basketball homepage.
Atlanta Falcon linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play host for the first East Georgia Pop Warner football camp, June 1 and June 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grovetown High School. Cost is $40 for online registration and $50 for walk-up registration. Register as soon as possible as there are only 100 spots for this camp. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com.
• Register for the third Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from June 3 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is June 3 to June 7 and June 10 to June 14 at Lakeside Middle School for rising second to fifth-grade students from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. The camp for rising sixth to ninth-grade boys is June 10 to June 14 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Lakeside Middle School and costs $85. Call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
• The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic is June 4 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the high school for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $75, $65 for siblings and team rates are available. The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is June 17 to June 18 from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Registration forms are available on the Greenbrier High School website. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 10 to June 14 and June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or email@example.com.
• The Mike Leverett Softball Camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. open for rising second through eighth graders and costs $80. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.