The Lakeside Panther Pride Golf Tournament is May 31 at Jones Creek Golf Club beginning at 1 p.m. with a cost of $400 per team. Registration must be completed by May 24. Contact Scott Patterson at (706) 830-0580 or at email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp is May 28 to May 30 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for grades four through nine. Cost is $75. For grades one through seven, the camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. Email Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greenbrier High School Youth Boys Basketball Camp is May 29 through May 31 from 8 a.m. to noon for rising fourth through eighth graders. Contact Coach Heckathorn at email@example.com or go to the Greenbrier boys basketball homepage.
Atlanta Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play host for the first East Georgia Pop Warner football camp, June 1 and June 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grovetown High School. Cost is $40 for online registration and $50 for walk-up registration. Register as soon as possible as there are only 100 spots. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com.
• Register for the third Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from June 3 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp is June 3 to June 7 and June 10 to June 14 at Lakeside Middle School for rising second to fifth-grade students from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. The camp for rising sixth to ninth-grade boys is June 10 to June 14 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Lakeside Middle School and costs $85. Call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
• The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic is June 4 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the high school for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $75, $65 for siblings and team rates
are available. The Greenbrier Softball Hitting Clinic is June 17 to June 18 from 9 a.m. to noon at Patriots Park for first through eighth-grade girls. Cost is $50. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150.
• The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is June 10 to June 14 and June 24 to June 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or email@example.com.
• The Mike Leverett Softball Camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. open for rising second through eighth graders and costs $80. Contact Mike Leverett at (706) 836-6026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy’s camp is June 10 to June 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon at Georgia Regents University. The co-ed camp is open for first through 11th graders and costs $160. Contact Dip Metress at (706) 667-4765 or at email@example.com.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are June 17 to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.
• The Evans High School cheerleading camp is June 17 to June 21 and July 8 to July 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 5 to 12. Cost is $100. Contact Adell Poss at (706) 863-1198 or email@example.com.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp is Monday, June 24th and Tuesday June 25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact Chris Wilkins at (706) 840-1900.
Pop Warner football registration for the 2013 season is ongoing. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com and find your team to register.
• The Augusta Diving Club trains students ages 8 to 18, who are interested in springboard diving. The ADC had six divers finish in the top 25 at the 2013 Georgia High School Association State Championships. For questions and interest, contact coach Jim Tingen at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (706) 726-6805 or go to www.AugustaDivingClub.com.
• The 17-year-old AAU Showtime basketball team is looking for players. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544 or (757) 303-4397 or email@example.com.
• Columbia County Titans 11U travel team seeks experienced players for the upcoming season. Players must be 11 or under as of May 1. Contact Daniel Leeworthy at (762) 444-7598 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSRA Force Fastpitch softball needs 14-16 year old girls for its 16U 2013 roster. Call Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
• The 12U Columbia County Mudcats need players. Players can’t turn 13 until after May 1. Call Tripp Lonergan at (706) 825-6690.