• The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp is May 28 to May 30 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for grades four through nine and costs $75. For grades one through seven, the camp is June 10 to June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and costs $100. Email Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Atlanta Falcon linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play host for the first East Georgia Pop Warner football camp, June 1 and June 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grovetown High School. Cost is $40 for online registration and $50 for walk-up registration. Register as soon as possible as there are only 100 spots for this camp. Go to www.eastgapopwarner.com.
• Register for the third Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from June 3 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at email@example.com.
• Augusta Prep’s 11th annual summer volleyball camps are June 17 to June 20 and July 22 to July 25. There are two sessions per camp. Middle school goes from 9 a.m. to noon and high school from 1 to 4 p.m. with a cost of $120. Contact Coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.
• The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp is Monday, June 24th and Tuesday June 25 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact Chris Wilkins at (706) 840-1900.
• Register for the 20th Annual Enterprise Rent A Car Invitational Golf Tournament May 16 at 1 p.m. at the Midland Valley Country Club. Proceeds will benefit GRU Camp Rainbow. Cost is $60 per person and includes lunch, cart and prizes. The deadline is May 10. Call David Davis at (706) 722-2407.
•The Lakeside Panther Pride Golf Tournament is May 31 at Jones Creek Golf Club beginning at 1 p.m. with a cost of $400 per team. Registration must be completed by May 24. Contact Scott Patterson at (706) 830-0580 or at email@example.com.
•The Helping Children Succeed Golf Tournament is June 15. Call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609 for information or to register a team.
• The Augusta Diving Club trains students ages 8 to 18, who are interested in springboard diving. The ADC had six divers finish in the top 25 at the 2013 Georgia High School Association State Championships. For questions and interest, contact coach Jim Tingen at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (706) 726-6805 or go to www.AugustaDivingClub.com.
• The 17-year-old AAU Showtime basketball team is looking for players. Contact Thomas Scott at
(706) 496-8544 or (757) 303-4397 or email@example.com.
• Columbia County Titans 11U travel team seeks experienced players for the upcoming season. Players must be 11 or under as of May 1. Contact Daniel Leeworthy at (762) 444-7598 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSRA Force Fastpitch softball needs 14-16 year old girls for its 16U 2013 roster. Call Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
• The 12U Columbia County Mudcats need players. Players can’t turn 13 until after May 1. Call Tripp Lonergan at (706) 825-6690.
• The 10U Georgia Lightning baseball team needs players for the upcoming season. Players can’t turn 11 before May 1. Contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• The Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball needs a few girls for its 16U roster. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.