• Register for the 20th annual Enterprise Rent A Car Invitational Golf Tournament May 16 at 1 p.m. at the Midland Valley Country Club. Proceeds will benefit GRU Camp Rainbow. Cost is $60 per person and includes lunch, cart and prizes. The deadline is May 10. Call David Davis at (706) 722-2407.
•The Helping Children Succeed Golf Tournament is June 15. Call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609 for information or to register a team.
• Register for Marshall Family Y T-ball until April 22 at any Family Y or online. T-ball school is open to 4- and 5-year olds and costs $40 for members and $60 for nonmembers. T-ball league is open to 6 and 7 year olds and costs $55 for members and $75 for non-members. Contact Shonna Sargent at (706) 922-9658 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Marshall Family Y lacrosse is open to those 7 to 15 years old with games played on Saturdays at Wesley United Methodist Church. Contact Shonna Sargent at (706) 922-9658 or at email@example.com.
• Register for the 3rd Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from 9 a.m. to noon June 3-7. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Augusta Diving Club trains students ages 8 to 18 who are interested in springboard diving. The club had six divers finish in the top 25 at the 2013 Georgia High School Association State Championships. For questions and interest, contact coach Jim Tingen at email@example.com, call (706) 726-6805 or go to www.AugustaDivingClub.com.
• The 17-year-old AAU Showtime basketball team is looking for players. Contact Thomas Scott
at (706) 496-8544 or
(757) 303-4397 or showtime.augusta@yahoo.
• The Columbia County Titans 11U travel team seeks experienced players for the upcoming season. Players must be 11 or under as of May 1. Contact Daniel Leeworthy at (762) 444-7598 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSRA Force Fastpitch softball needs 14- to 16-year-old girls for its 16U 2013 roster. Call Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
• The 12U Columbia County Mudcats need players. Players can’t turn 13 until after May 1. Call Tripp Lonergan at (706) 825-6690.
• The 10U Georgia Lightning baseball team needs players for the upcoming season. Players can’t turn 11 before May 1. Contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball needs a few girls for its 16U roster. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.