• The Cloverleaf Duathlon is a two-mile run, 10-mile bike, and a two-mile run, Saturday at 8 a.m. at the Riverwood Plantation in Evans. Cost is $40 for individuals, $60 for a team of two, and $70 for a team of three, with prices increasing $10 on race day. Register at any Family Y or at www.thefamilyy.org. Contact Shonna Sargent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Martinez Evans Little League baseball registration for boys and girls 4-to-16 years old for the 2013 season is open at www.mellbaseball.org. Deadline is Friday for wee ball, T-ball and coach pitch. Call (415) 246-0143.
• Registration is open for Marshall Family Y youth soccer for ages 3 to 12 at Evans and Grovetown locations. The season starts mid-March. Call (706) 364 3269.
• Register for the 3rd Annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School from June 3 to June 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp will teach basic wrestling fundamentals to first- through ninth-grade boys and girls. Cost is $45 per wrestler and is $20 for each additional family member. Contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or at email@example.com.
• Register for the Spring Break Elite Skills Camp from April 8 to April 11 at Augusta Christian from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The camp is open to fourth- to 12-grade boys and girls and is run by renowned NBA trainer Micah Lancaster and his I’M POSSIBLE training program along with Augusta, Ga. native John Harris. Call Harris at (706) 627-4528 or register online at www.possibletraining.com.
• The Health Services Auxiliary is sponsoring the 17th annual Fort Gordon Fisher House Golf Tournament, March 22 at 12:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per player if registered by March 16, $85 after. All proceeds go to the Fort Gordon Fisher House. Contact www.tourneyevents.com/fhgt2013.
• The Columbia County Community Connections Golf Tournament is March 23 at the Bartram Trail Golf Course. A catered lunch is at noon with first tee-off at 1 p.m. Cost is $60 per person with proceeds going to CCCC, a local non-profit organization that works to make children safe, healthy and educated. Sign up individually or as a team at www.connectcolumbia.golfreg.com. To sign up or to become a sponsor, call Paul Miller at (706) 556-0609.
• The Augusta Diving Club trains students ages 8 to 18, who are interested in springboard diving. The ADC had six divers finish in the top 25 at the 2013 Georgia High School Association State Championships. For questions and interest, contact coach Jim Tingen at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (706) 726-6805 or go to www.AugustaDivingClub.com.
• The 17-year-old AAU Showtime basketball team is looking for players. Contact Thomas Scott at
(706) 496-8544 or (757) 303-4397 or email@example.com.
• Columbia County Titans 11U travel team seeks experienced players for the upcoming season. Players must be 11 or under as of May 1. Contact Daniel Leeworthy at (762) 444-7598 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CSRA Force Fastpitch softball needs 14-16 year old girls for its 16U 2013 roster. Call Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
• The 12U Columbia County Mudcats need players. Players can’t turn 13 until after May 1. Call Tripp Lonergan at (706) 825-6690.
• The 10U Georgia Lightning baseball team needs players for the upcoming season. Players can’t turn 11 before May 1. Contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• The Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball needs a few girls for its 16U roster. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.