Indoor soccer registration
Late registration for the AASL Men’s Futsal season, which runs Jan. 6 to March 16 on Saturday afternoons at the Patriots Park gym, is open through Dec. 9. A returning team from outdoor league, with five rostered players, costs $650 while new teams to the AASL cost $800. The roster must have a minimum of eight players with a maximum of 12. Contact Justin Goolsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tyler Williams’ senior project baseball camp is Saturday, Dec. 8, at Lakeside High School from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and open to 8- to 13-year-olds. The camp is free and provides the opportunity to work on hitting, pitching and defensive drills. E-mail email@example.com or call (706) 631-9075.
• Register for the Greenbrier Baseball Clinic being held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jan. 3-4 at the Greenbrier baseball field. The clinic is open to boys in second through eighth grade. Cost is $75, $25 for siblings and team rates are available for teams of five or more. Instructors include Greenbrier head coach Chris Wilkins, professional players and numerous Division I players. Late registration is at Greenbrier on Dec. 19 to fill vacancies only. Call (706) 650-6040 ext. 5807.
The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic for girls in first- through eighth-grade is 9:30 a.m. to 12: 30 p.m. Dec. 27-28 at Greenbrier’s softball field. The cost is $50 and will feature 2009 Greenbrier alum Kaila Hunt from the University of Alabama’s 2012 national championship team, Savannah Coon (2010) from Georgia Southern and other former Greenbrier standouts. Download the registration form from Greenbrier’s Web site. Call Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150 or (706) 564-9653.
• The 10U Georgia Lightning baseball team needs players for the upcoming season. Players can’t turn 11 before May 1. Contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• The Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball needs a few girls for its 16U roster. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.
• Crushers fastpitch softball is having tryouts for the 2013 14U travel team. Players must be 14 or younger on Jan. 1, 2013 to be eligible. Call Tony Gallo at (706) 825-2269.