The Patriots Park Fall Disc Golf Challenge is Saturday. Beginner and intermediate divisions, limited to 30 participants, will play 18 holes beginning at 10 a.m. Registration is $15 and must be completed by Nov. 16 at the Patriots Park office. Call (706) 312-7411.
A fastpitch softball instructional camp is Monday (hitting) and Tuesday (pitching and catching) at the Complete Game LLC Baseball and Softball training facility in Evans. Fourth- through eighth-graders go from 9 a.m. to noon while ninth- through 12-graders are 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Players may participate in one or both days. Cost is $65 for the hitting camp, $65 for the pitching and catching camp and $95 for both days. Call (706) 814-5916 or go to www.completegamellc.com.
• The 10U Georgia Lightning baseball team needs players for the upcoming season. Players can’t turn 11 before May 1. Contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• The Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball needs a few girls for its 16U roster. For more information, call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.
• Crushers fastpitch softball is having tryouts for the 2013 14U travel team. Players must be 14 or younger on Jan. 1, 2013, to be eligible. Call Tony Gallo at (706) 825-2269.
• The 8U Machine Pitch Travel Team is seeking players. Players must be 8 or younger on May 1, 2013. Call Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
• The Columbia County Mudcats 11U travel baseball team needs two players experienced in pitching and catching. Call (706) 825-6690.
• The Columbia County 14U travel baseball team needs players. Pitching is a plus. Call (520) 904-8887.
• To try out for the Georgia Nitro 14U fastpitch travel team, call Bill Browning at (706) 860-7154 or e-mail PhyllisB1947@att.net.