• Greenbrier Pop Warner will hold a free football clinic for ages 5-15 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday at Greenbrier High School. The clinic will be conducted by Ryan Bowers and the Athelite Sports Training Academy, along with Greenbrier coaches and players. Pop Warner cheer coordinators also will be available for girls ages 5-15 interested in cheering. The event will include a fundraiser raffle, and concessions will be available. For information, call Fleming Ellison at (706) 414-8566.
• Augusta Christian will hold a camp with former University of Georgia football players D.J. Shockley and Verron Haynes on July 21 at the school. It is open to ages 6-16 and costs $85. For information, go to www.everettsm.com or call (864) 350-1222.
The Columbia County Junior Golf Championships for boys and girls ages 6-18 will be held July 18 and 19 at Bartram Trail Golf Club. Participation for players is free, and sponsorships are available. For information or to register, call (706) 210-4681.
The Grovetown High School Little Warriors Cheer Camp will be held from 9 a.m. until noon July 17-19 in the Grovetown gym. The camp is open to children ages 4 through 12. Cost is $55, and Friday is the registration deadline. Registration forms can be picked up at the high school’s main office. For information, call Ashley Caughman at (706) 495-3500 or email Sacha Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Columbia County Recreation Department youth sports registration begins Monday. Early registration is Monday to July 20 and online for previous participants. Regular registration, online or at Patriots Park, is July 23 to Aug. 10. First-time participants must register in person. For information, email email@example.com.
• The Columbia County Mudcats 11U travel baseball team needs two players experienced in pitching and catching. Call (706) 825-6690.
• To try out for the Georgia Nitro 14U fast pitch travel team, call Bill Browning at (706) 860-7154 or email PhyllisB1947@att.net.
• The inaugural Revvin’ It Up for the Lady Dogs motorcycle ride to benefit the Harlem High School softball team will be Sunday. Registration begins at noon, with the ride to the Strom Thurmond Dam and back starting at 2 p.m. Fundraising events are 4-6 p.m. Cost is $20 per driver and $5 per passenger. For information, email Nicole Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: www.edline.net/pages/Harlem_High_School/Athletics/Softball.
The Sure Shot Basketball Camp will be held for second- through fifth-graders from 9 a.m. until noon July 16-20 at Lakeside Middle School. Cost is $80. Call (706) 627-0425.
Riverside Middle School will hold cross country/5K camps from 8-10 a.m. July 16-20, and from 8-10 a.m. July 23-27 for rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per segment or $120 for both. Email Tony Walsh at email@example.com.