The Family Y’s annual dodgeball tournament will be held 5-8 p.m. Saturday at the Wilson Family Y, 3570 Wheeler Road, Augusta. They are looking for teams of six, with participants age 18 years or older. The cost per team is $100 with all proceeds earmarked for the Family Y’s Community Support Campaign. Register at any Family Y or online at www.thefamilyy.org.
CSRA Heat Volleyball Club will hold a series of skills clinics Sunday afternoons until March 18 at the Augusta Prep gyms for girls in fourth to 11th grades. Cost is $225. For information, go to www.csraheat.com.
• The Running for Justice /Natalee Holloway 5K will be held 10 a.m. Saturday at the Augusta Prep cross country trail. All proceeds benefit the Natalee Holloway Resource Center. The cost is $20. To register, go to http://www.active.com/register/index.cfm?CHECKSSO= 0&EVENT_ID=1999094, or on-site on race day.
• The third annual Military Intelligence Corps Association 10K Trail Run and 5K Walk will be held March 10 at Fort Gordon. Race-day registration starts at 7 a.m. and the race begins at 8 a.m. For details, visit www.mica10krun.com.
• Run With The Bulls 5K will be held March 10 at Blanchard Woods Park. The race will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, the Children’s Medical Center and the Bulls Scholarship Fund. Register online at strictlyrunning.com or at active.com. Entry fee is $30. For more, call (706) 312-7415.
The all-new Gordon Park Speedway opens Saturday for GoKart, car and motocross racing. General admission is $15. Gates open at 3 p.m. with racing starting at 5 p.m. For more, go to www.gordonparkspeedway.net.
• The Health Service Auxiliary, a non-profit group, will be hosting the 16th Annual Fisher House Golf Tournament March 23 at Gordon Lakes Golf Course on Fort Gordon. Register by March 16. Cost is $75 per player, $300 per team, and includes round of golf, lunch, light supper, T-shirt, range balls, and free nine-hole round of golf for future play. There will be a silent auction and prizes available. Registration and lunch start at 10:30 a.m., with a shotgun start at noon. For more, or to register, go to www.tournevents.com/FHGT2012, or call (706) 787-7100.
• The “Father D” Memorial Right-to-Life Golf Tournament will be held April 21, with a shotgun start at 1 p.m., at the Bartram Trail Golf Course. Tournament organizers currently are seeking hole sponsors. Sponsorships cost $100. Organizers also are seeking contributors for awards and prizes. Those interested should call Mike Hamilton at (706) 868-6067 or John Vigna at (706) 650-7618.
• The Columbia County Recreation Department will hold an organizational meeting for its Spring Adult Softball League 6 p.m. March 8. It will be held in the scoring tower of Patriots Park. Anyone wishing to enter a team should have a representative at this meeting. For more, call (706) 863-7523.
• Greenbrier High School hosts The Jessica Mendoza Experience: A Softball and Life Skills Clinic from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. March 17. Olympic softball two-time medalist Jessica Mendoza will teach fundamentals of the game as well as strength and agility training and nutrition. The cost is $85 per participant and space is limited. For information, email Will Mackelburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (912) 506-8448.
• The Georgia Frenzy Fastpitch softball organization is looking for several girls to round out a 16-Under team. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753 or Tony Bonitatibus at (706) 951-6525, or email email@example.com.
• Columbia County Chaos 12-U travel baseball team is seeking players for the 2012 season. Players must be 12 or under on May 1. For information, call Trevor Adkins at (706) 284-7379.
• The 11-U Venom baseball from Martinez-Evans is looking for guest players for the 2012 season. Must have experience with travel ball and catcher position a plus. Players cannot turn 12 before May 1. For more, call David Fulcher at (706) 869-9955.
The AAU 15- to 17-year-old Showtime teams of Columbia County are looking for players to fill out their rosters. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.