• Greenbrier High School will hold its Christmas Clinic for boys in grades 2-8 on Dec. 19-20 on the school’s baseball fields and in the indoor hitting facility. It will run from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. daily. Instructors will include the program’s coaching staff; coaches from outside the program; and former players. Cost is $75, and $25 for additional siblings. . Call (706) 650-6040, ext. 5807.
• The 2011 Grovetown High School Baseball Christmas Camp for grades K-8 will be held Dec. 19-20 on the school’s baseball field. It will run from 9 a.m. until noon. Instructors will be Grovetown players and coaches. Cost is $40 or $20 for each additional sibling. Call (706) 447-2102, ext. 5833.
• The Kennesaw State University men’s lacrosse team will hold a pair of clinics for boys in grades 8-12. A clinic on Saturday with the Lakeside High School boys team will be held at Stallings Island Middle School, and a clinic on Sunday with the Greenbrier High School boys team will be held at Wesley United Methodist Church. Both will run from noon until 4 p.m. The cost is $30. Registration is not required. For Saturday’s clinic, call Jackie McIlwain at (706) 306-1230. For Sunday’s clinic, email bjones8987 @hotmail.com.
• The Team Power Basketball Academy’s All-N-One Holiday Basketball Camp will be held Dec. 19-23 at Patriots Park. The camp for boys and girls ages 4-17 will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Cost is $90. Register online at www.augustapower.org. Contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or teampower@augustapower.
• The Georgia Frenzy Fastpitch softball organization is looking for several girls to round out a 16-Under team. Call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753 or Tony Bonitatibus at (706) 951-6525.
• The AAU 15- to 17-year-old Showtime basketball teams of Columbia County are looking for players to fill out their rosters. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or email@example.com.
• The Augusta Diving Club is training any high school students who wish to dive for their high school team. No experience is necessary. The season runs until February for those who qualify for state. All practices are held at the Augusta Aquatics Center. Contact Jim Tingen at (706) 726-6805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.