Thanksgiving Soccer School will be held Nov. 21-23 at Evans Town Center Park. The free camp for ages 6-12 and all ability levels will run from 12:30-2 p.m. The camp is run by Augusta Arsenal staff coaches and local college players. Contact Tom Norton at (706) 854-0149 or email@example.com.
• The Columbia County Recreation and Events Department will hold youth winter basketball registration through Nov. 10. Registration is available at Patriots Park or online at https://egov.columbiacountyga.gov/vsi/vsiwebtrac.html. Age-control date is Jan. 1. Registration fee is $70, $60 and $50 for the first, second and third child, respectively. For out-of-county participants, the registration fee is $130, $110 and $90 for the first, second and third child, respectively. Call (706) 863-7523 or go to www.columbiacountyga.gov.
• The Team Power Basketball Academy’s All-N-One Holiday Basketball Camp will be held Nov. 21-23 and Dec. 19-23 at Patriots Park. The camp for boys and girls ages 4-17 will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Cost is $90 and includes a T-shirt and lunch. Register online at www.augustapower.org. Contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The annual CSRA Middle School Thanksgiving Classic will be held Nov. 25-26 at Patriots Park. It will feature boys and girls teams from Georgia and South Carolina and will have public and private school divisions. To register, go to https://lineage.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3p9 or call Dameon Key at (706) 831-3109.
• Stars and Stripes Baseball is looking for players interested in representing Georgia at a national baseball tournament in Orlando, Fla., the week after Christmas. Tryouts for ages 9U through 18U will be held Saturday at Patriots Park. Call Scott Clackum at (770) 654-6946 or go to www.starsandstripesbaseball.com.
• The AAU 15- to 17-year-old Showtime basketball teams of Columbia County are looking for players to fill out their rosters. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or email@example.com.
• The Predators 10U travel baseball team is seeking players for the upcoming fall season. Practices are held at Patriots Park or other designated fields. Information is available at www.predatorstravelball.com or by calling Craig at (706) 831-4276, Ryan at (706) 830-8944, or Brandon at (706) 339-5154.
• The Venom 11U travel baseball team from the Martinez-Evans area is looking for one experienced player for the upcoming fall season. Players cannot turn 12 before May 1. Call David at (706) 869-9955 or Johnny at (706) 228-1993.