SCHOOL: Hammond Hill Elementary
FAVORITE CLASS: History
FAVORITE LUNCH: Chicken nuggets
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Capture the flag
HOBBIES: Playing outside and riding the bike
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my mom.
• Registration for 4K, 5K and first-grade pupils is today and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, bring proof of residence, the student's birth certificate and shot record.
The 24th annual Mayor's Prayer Luncheon will be held at noon May 2 at the North Augusta Community Center.
The speaker is the Rev. Dr. John M. Younginer Jr., pastor emeritus at Grace United Methodist Church.
MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS: 7-9 p.m. Mondays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursdays; meeting of the Pieceful Hearts Quilting Guild; open to all ages; women in the guild teach quilting; St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, 471 W.
The first year the RECing Crew organized Sweet Celebrations, executive director Pam Stickler saw a pleasant surprise.
"A line of people was wrapped around the building waiting to get in," Stickler said of the event, which was held at the Acacia Lodge.
• Fox Creek High at Silver Bluff, 6 p.m.
• Fox Creek High vs. Abbeville, 6 p.m.
• North Augusta High vs. Silver Bluff, 4 p.m.
• North Augusta High at Midland Valley, 4 p.m.