Yates Villepigue's love of engineering provided the base for his love of painting.
He retired from Savannah River Site in 1987 and in his retirement he sailed at Clarks Hill, flew airplanes and played golf.
When deciding to go "natural" at home, baking soda and vinegar are just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many more items that you can use daily that keep potentially harmful chemicals out of your home and away from your family.
• North Augusta at White Knoll, 7:30 p.m.
• North Augusta at Aiken, 5:30 p.m.
• North Augusta at Aiken, 7 p.m.
B TEAM FOOTBALL
• North Augusta at White Knoll, 6 p.m.
SCHOOL: Hammond Hill Elementary
FAVORITE CLASS: Reading
FAVORITE LUNCH: Tacos
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Jump rope
HOBBIES: Playing with my brother and sister
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: Taylor Swift.
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO: be a singer.
Beef sausage on a biscuit
Three bean salad
Rock’n blue raspberry applesauce
DOCTORS HOSPITAL MAMMOGRAM: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays; everyone who schedules a mammogram in October will receive a coupon good for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich with the purchase of any beverage; (877) 357-0159
LOOK GOOD . FEEL BETTER: 1-3 p.m.
BEHIND THE VEIL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• The men's prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.