FIRST MONDAYS: 6:30 p.m., American Legion Auxiliary Unit 71 meets at 333 E. Spring Grove Ave.; call Linda Smiley at (803) 279-5074
MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS: 7-9 p.m. Mondays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursdays; St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, 471 W.
Nov. 27-Dec. 3:
28 - Montez Tillman
If you or someone you know would like to include a birthday in NA Today, call Nikasha Dicks at (706) 823-3708 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit birthdays is 5 p.m.
• The next early release day for Aiken County Public Schools is Dec. 4.
• The South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities is accepting applications through Jan. 8 for its 2014 summer programs and the 2014-15 academic school year.
NAME: Daniel Marks
SCHOOL: Our Lady of Peace
FAVORITE CLASS: Science
FAVORITE LUNCH: Pizza
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Basketball
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my parents.
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO: not sure.
Victory Christian School held its inaugural Thanksgiving Tip-Off Tournament on Friday and Saturday. The Victory Vikings played in the championship game, losing to the Alleluia Angels of Augusta by a final score of 78-74.
NAMS boys basketball team
The following pupils made North Augusta Middle School’s boys basketball team for 2013-14: Darrell (DJ) Sullivan, Bryson Mozone, Lonnie Lee, Jalen Hallums, Will Mottel, Zach Mooney, Julian Weathers, Tyler Fitts, Patrick Stern, Landon Washington, Jalen Stur...
• North Augusta High (junior varsity girls) vs. Evans, 4:30 p.m.
• North Augusta Middle vs. Schofield, 5:30 p.m.
• Paul Knox Middle vs. Merriwether, 5:30 p.m.
• Fox Creek High at Silver Bluff, 6 p.m.