Nov. 27-Dec. 3:
28 - Montez Tillman
If you or someone you know would like to include a birthday in NA Today, call Nikasha Dicks at (706) 823-3708 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit birthdays is 5 p.m.
• The next early release day for Aiken County Public Schools is Dec. 4.
• The South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities is accepting applications through Jan. 8 for its 2014 summer programs and the 2014-15 academic school year.
NAME: Daniel Marks
SCHOOL: Our Lady of Peace
FAVORITE CLASS: Science
FAVORITE LUNCH: Pizza
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Basketball
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my parents.
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO: not sure.
Victory Christian School held its inaugural Thanksgiving Tip-Off Tournament on Friday and Saturday. The Victory Vikings played in the championship game, losing to the Alleluia Angels of Augusta by a final score of 78-74.
NAMS boys basketball team
The following pupils made North Augusta Middle School’s boys basketball team for 2013-14: Darrell (DJ) Sullivan, Bryson Mozone, Lonnie Lee, Jalen Hallums, Will Mottel, Zach Mooney, Julian Weathers, Tyler Fitts, Patrick Stern, Landon Washington, Jalen Stur...
• North Augusta High (junior varsity girls) vs. Evans, 4:30 p.m.
• North Augusta Middle vs. Schofield, 5:30 p.m.
• Paul Knox Middle vs. Merriwether, 5:30 p.m.
• Fox Creek High at Silver Bluff, 6 p.m.
After playing for one of Columbia County's top softball programs the past four years, Greenbrier High School's Lee Anne Rees will have the opportunity to play for one of the best collegiate programs next year.