Within the quietness of my heart
The good Lord spoke my name
Like Peter his disciple
I dropped my head in shame
And then he asked the question
The greatest ever known
Now son, do you really love me
For your actions have not shown
Yea Lord, you know I love you
Then I broke down and cried
Then son p...
Well, what an exciting February this was for our area.
First, we had an evening of beauty when the rain started to freeze, adding sparkle to everything. It looked like a wonderland. Then transformers started to blow all around the city.
South Carolina considering banon 'upskirting'
COLUMBIA - Secretly taking a photo or video from underneath a woman's skirt would be banned under the state's anti-peeping statutes, if a bill proposed March 12 becomes law in South Carolina.
The multicolored basketball glided smoothly around Harlem Globetrotter Anthony "Buckets" Blakes' torso and under his legs as he stood in a circle in the middle of North Augusta Elementary School's outdoor basketball court.
• Fox Creek High at Lakeside, 6 p.m.
• North Augusta High (junior varsity) vs. Lakeside, 5:30 p.m.
• Fox Creek High at Wagener-Salley, 6 p.m.
• North Augusta High (varsity) at Aiken, 7 p.m.
• Foster McLane, of North Augusta, was a member of a SC Governor's School for Science and Mathematics robotics team named Team 772 which competed Feb. 26-28 in the FIRST Tech Challenge South Super-Regional Championship held in San Antonio, Texas.
NAME: Haley Kayea
SCHOOL: Our Lady of Peace
FAVORITE CLASS: Math
FAVORITE LUNCH: Homemade mac and cheese
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Relay races
HOBBIES: Watching movies
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my mom.
FIRST MONDAYS: 6:30 p.m., American Legion Auxiliary Unit 71 meets at 333 E. Spring Grove Ave.; call Linda Smiley at (803) 279-5074
MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS: 7-9 p.m. Mondays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursdays; St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, 471 W.
24 - Owen Gambrell
If you or someone you know would like to include a birthday in NA Today, call Nikasha Dicks at (706) 823-3708 or e-mail email@example.com. The deadline to submit birthdays is 5 p.m.