While weather and a compressed timeline might have kept crowds away from the Par Tee at the Park event held at Evans Towne Center Park during Masters Week, that hasn't kept the promoter from asking for more.
Mount Vintage Plantation is a vibrant community, only 20 minutes from downtown Augusta. In the recent past it suffered from the bickering and legal battles of its two developers who dragged down the beautiful community with it.
• North Augusta at Thomson, 6:30 p.m.
• North Augusta vs. Aiken, South Aiken and Lexington at Fermata, 6 p.m.
• North Augusta at Grovetown, 5 p.m.
• North Augusta at Grovetown, 6:30 p.m.
SCHOOL: Merriwether Middle
FAVORITE CLASS: English
FAVORITE LUNCH: Grapes
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Going outside and throwing Frisbees
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my cousin Sara.
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO: be a doctor.
It's been about nine months since North Augusta Public Safety began using the Smart911 system and people can still sign up. "We have had a steady flow of people who come in and want to be a part of the program," said Lt. Tim Thornton.
Fresh baby carrots
Coco Roos cereal
BEHIND THE VEIL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• The men's prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.