WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY FOOTBALL?
It's a family thing. I thought I would keep the tradition going and play football, too.
WHAT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT THING TO DO IN FOOTBALL? Rolling out to my left side
STANDOUT MOMENT: In (the Sept.
The Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle came to the department through its membership to the Law Enforcement Support Office, also known as the 1033 Program, which is connected to the United States Defense Logistics Agency.
• North Augusta Middle vs. Kennedy, 6 p.m.
• Paul Knox Middle vs. LBC at Midland Valley, 6 p.m.
• Fox Creek High (junior varsity) vs. Northside Christian, 5:30 p.m.
• Merriwether Middle at Westview, 5:30 p.m.
God surely must be weeping
At the violence that’s in men’s souls
Why can’t they ever understand?
That it’s he who makes us whole
Even now he must be holding
That small child on his knee
With all those senseless victims
Gathered round to hear him speak
Hear his words rock through the ages
• Today is an early release day for Aiken County Public Schools.
• The 28th annual Science Education Enrichment Day will be held Oct. 12 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the University of South Carolina Aiken.
NAME: Alexia Crespin
SCHOOL: Belvedere Elementary
FAVORITE CLASS: Math
FAVORITE LUNCH: Subs
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Musical hoops
HOBBIES: Reading and playing video games
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: iHasCupquake.