Spring-flowering bulbs are some of the earliest flowers appearing in gardens each year. Some flowering bulbs start blooming as early as January and can be planted in flower beds, around trees, or grown in pots and window boxes.
Thanksgiving at The Church of the Holy Trinity this year was about more than being grateful.
It was about introductions.
The Anglican Church held its first Thanksgiving community meal since moving into the building on Merovan Drive in 2010.
Let’s cry for America for surely she will fall
She has wandered too far; She has not heard God's call
S O S is the signal, The ship’s going down
Head for the lifeboats while they can be found
One nation under God and in Him we trust
Our slogan beloved now shows signs of rust
We are not a Ch...
Tac-go egg, cheese and turkey sausage
Asian glazed chicken breast bites
Whole kernel corn
SCHOOL: Hammond Hill Elementary
FAVORITE CLASS: Library
FAVORITE LUNCH: A piece of fruit
FAVORITE P.E. ACTIVITY: Parachute
A ROLE MODEL OF MINE IS: my big brother.
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO: be a singer.
• The acGATEWAY program is now accepting applications. The program, which provides instruction in visual arts, music, creative writing, drama and dance, is available to Aiken County students in grades 3-12.
These are the bookings for the North Augusta Department of Public Safety for Nov. 6- 15. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
Jason Douglas Edmonds, 25, simple larceny, trespassing
• Victory Christian at Orangeburg Christian Academy, 6:30 p.m.
• North Augusta (girls) vs. Lakeside, home, 3 p.m.
• North Augusta (boys) vs. Lakeside, home, 4:30 p.m.
• North Augusta (girls) vs. Lakeside, home, 6 p.m.
The Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art is sponsoring the #GertrudeHerbert75 InstaChallenge.
Participants are encouraged to take photos that represent the institute for potential inclusion in a juried Instagram exhibition.
BEHIND THE VEIL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• The men's prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.