A Martinez woman was not injured after her house caught fire Thursday.
A woman called 911 just before 11 a.m. after discovering her home at 200 Valdes Drive was burning.
The woman and her dog escaped the home uninjured.
Columbia County Fire Rescue personnel arrived and found the two back rooms and attic of the single-story brick house engulfed in flames, according to Special Operations Chief Danny Kuhlmann.
It took about 15 minutes for firefighters to get the blaze under control.
The home was extensively damaged.