Belvedere First Baptist
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• The annual student spaghetti dinner will be held 5:30-6:30 p.m. May 18. Cost is $6. The last day to purchase tickets is May 16.
Belvedere United Methodist
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
• A study series about God’s creation is held from 2 to 4 p.m. every second Sunday for children ages 12 and younger. Refreshments are provided.
• The United Methodist Men meet at 6 p.m. on the second Monday of each month in the fellowship hall.
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Wednesdays in the Together Class.
Big Stevens Creek Baptist
• AWANA Clubs are ongoing and take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun during game time. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
Grace United Methodist
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom downstairs in the Wesley center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
• Mulan Jr. will be presented by the Grace UMC Drama Ministry at 7 p.m. May 11-12.
• Vacation Bible School is June 18-22. Donations of empty Pringles cans and clear 2-liter soda bottles are needed for crafts.
Holy Trinity Anglican
• A Wednesday night Bible study and supper is being offered from 6 to 8 p.m. to the community. Dinner is free, but donations are appreciated. Nursery is provided. The church is located at 160 Merovan Drive. For information, call (803) 341-0075.
Mount Transfiguration Baptist
• Sunday school is at 9 a.m., followed by worship at 10 a.m.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while mingling.
Second Providence Baptist
• Spring revival will be held May 14-16 at 7 p.m. nightly. Speakers will be: May 14, Rev. Allen Transou, pastor of Young Macedonia Baptist Church; May 15, Rev. Oscar Wells; and May 16, Rev. Christopher Waters, pastor of Thankful Baptist Church.
• The Cross Training Sports Camp will be held 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. June 4-8 for ages 6 to 12 at Riverview Park. Pastor Steve Davis is the camp director, and camp consists of basketball and soccer. Cost is $50 and includes a T-shirt.