Thanksgiving Soccer School will be held Nov. 21-23 at Evans Town Center Park. The free camp for ages 6-12 and all ability levels will run from 12:30-2 p.m. The camp is run by Augusta Arsenal staff coaches and local college players. Contact Tom Norton at (706) 854-0149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rec league registration
• The Columbia County Recreation and Events Department will hold youth winter basketball registration through Thursday. Registration is available at Patriots Park or online at https://egov.columbiacountyga.gov/vsi/vsiwebtrac.html. Age-control date is Jan. 1. Registration fee is $70, $60 and $50 for the first, second and third child, respectively. For out-of-county participants, the registration fee is $130, $110 and $90 for the first, second and third child, respectively. Call (706) 863-7523 or go to www.columbiacountyga.gov.
• Grace Baptist Church of Evans is now holding registration for Upward Sports basketball for those in kindergarten to sixth grade and cheerleading for those in pre-kindergarten to sixth grade. Cost is $80. It increases to $90 after Nov. 19. Deadline is Nov. 21. Multiple sibling discount is $5 per child, and a military discount is offered to children of a deployed parents and guardians. Call (706) 868-9729 or go to www.gbce.net.
• The Team Power Basketball Academy’s All-N-One Holiday Basketball Camp will be held Nov. 21-23 and Dec. 19-23 at Patriots Park. The camp for boys and girls ages 4-17 will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Cost is $90 and includes a T-shirt and lunch. Register online at www.augustapower.org. Contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or email@example.com.
• The annual CSRA Middle School Thanksgiving Classic will be held Nov. 25-26 at Patriots Park. It will feature boys and girls teams from Georgia and South Carolina and will have public and private school divisions. To register, go to https://lineage.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3p9 or call Dameon Key at (706) 831-3109.
• The AAU 15- to 17-year-old Showtime basketball teams of Columbia County are looking for players to fill out their rosters. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Predators 10U travel baseball team is seeking players for the upcoming fall season. For nformation, visit www.predatorstravelball.com or call Craig at (706) 831-4276, Ryan at (706) 830-8944, or Brandon at (706) 339-5154.
• The Venom 11U travel baseball team from the Martinez-Evans area is looking for one experienced player for the upcoming fall season. Players cannot turn 12 before May 1. Call David at (706) 869-9955 or Johnny at (706) 228-1993.
• A 10U travel ball team is looking for one or two players with pitching experience. Those interested cannot turn 11 before May 1. Call (706) 836-2520.
The Augusta Diving Club is training any high school students who wishes to dive for their high school team. No experience is necessary. The season runs until February for those who qualify for state. All practices are held at the Augusta Aquatics Center. Contact Jim Tingen at (706) 726-6805 or email@example.com.
MACH Academy is looking for volunteers. The academy, which operates out of Fleming Tennis Center in South Augusta, provides year-round programs and services, including academic and tutoring support, computer literacy, nutrition, and fitness and tennis instruction. Call (706) 796-5046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.