An information meeting for the CSRA Heat Volleyball Club traveling teams and developmental clinics will be held today at 3 p.m. at the Hull Fine Arts Center at Augusta Preparatory Day School on Flowing Wells Road in Martinez. Programs are designed for girls in grades 4-12. Registration for tryouts is online at www.csraheat.com. E-mail email@example.com.
Thanksgiving Soccer School will be held Nov. 21-23 at Evans Town Center Park. The free camp for ages 6-12 and all ability levels will run from 12:30-2 p.m. The camp is run by Augusta Arsenal staff coaches and local college soccer players. Contact Tom Norton at (706) 854-0149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Columbia County Recreation and Events Department will hold youth winter basketball registration through Nov. 10. Registration is available at Patriots Park or online at https://egov.columbiacountyga.gov/vsi/vsiwebtrac.html. Age control date is Jan. 1. Registration fee is $70, $60 and $50 for the first, second and third child, respectively. For out-of-county participants, the registration fee is $130, $110 and $90 for the first, second and third child, respectively. Call (706) 863-7523 or go to www.columbiacountyga.gov.
• The Team Power Basketball Academy’s All-N-One Holiday Basketball Camp will be held Nov. 21-23 and Dec. 19-23 at Patriots Park. The camp for boys and girls ages 4-17 will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Cost is $90 and includes a T-shirt and lunch. Register online at www.augustapower.org. Contact Greg Williams at (706) 533-6852 or email@example.com.
• The annual CSRA Middle School Thanksgiving Classic will be held Nov. 25-26 at Patriots Park. It will feature boys and girls teams from Georgia and South Carolina and will have public and private school divisions. Each team will play one game per day. To register, go to https://lineage.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3p9 or call Dameon Key at (706) 831-3109.
• Stars and Stripes Baseball is looking for players interested in representing Georgia at a national baseball tournament in Orlando, Fla., the week after Christmas. Tryouts for ages 9U through 18U will be held Saturday at Patriots Park. Call Scott Clackum at (770) 654-6946 or go to www.starsandstripesbaseball.com.
• The AAU 15- to 17-year-old Showtime basketball teams of Columbia County are looking for players to fill out their rosters. Contact Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544, (757) 303-4397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.